Most people that own an iphone or ipod video know they can watch videos but maybe you don’t know how to exactly. So I have written an article that will help you to learn all the ways in which you can watch videos on your brand new iphone.
Watching Movies, Sports, Music Videos or any other videos you already own:
1. The first step in watching videos that you already own is to get them on your computer. If its a dvd just pop it into your computers dvd rom drive. Next you will need to get a dvd ripper this will allow you to put the dvd movie into your computer’s hard drive. This will take sometime depending on what dvd ripper you have. (If you already have the videos that you want to watch on your iphone on your computer’s hard drive go to Step 2)
2. To watch the videos on your iphone or ipod video you will need to convert the videos you already have to the iphone format. For this you will need an iphone/ipod video converter or any other program that converts video files to .mp4 (H.264 encoding) because this the only format of video that the iphone/ipod plays. This will also take a while depending on how big your video file is and how good your iphone/ipod video converter is.
Now before you continue on putting the video files onto your iphone/ipod make sure all of them are in the proper iphone/ipod format. You do not need to worry about this if you used a video converter that converts videos to iphone/ipod format. https://i4you.ru/
3. After you’ve ripped and converted all the videos you want all that is left to do is to actually put it on your iphone/ipod. This is by far the easiest step and takes the least time because this can be done right from itunes. All you need to do connect your iphone to the computer. Then open up itunes scan the video files into the itunes library and then put the videos files right from itunes to your iphone or ipod video.
The Simple Shortcut Secrets:
I will also tell your about two different simple shortcuts. These shortcuts will allow you to skip Steps 1 and 2. You will want to skip these steps because it takes a lot of time to rip and convert video files.
1. The first shortcut is that there are some websites on the Internet which allows you to download movies, sports, music videos and other videos for the iphone/ipod directly from their site for free after you pay a one time fee. The good thing about these websites is that the videos you download will already come in the iphone/ipod format. This means you do not need to rip or convert the videos which will save a lot of time.
2. The second shortcut is youtube. YouTube and Apple have devolved a close partnership. Now you can watch the videos on YouTube encoded with the H264 format directly on your iphone By the end of this month YouTube will have over 10,000 videos which you can watch your iphone. Furthermore you will also be able to download these videos via EDGE or Wi-Fi connection.